Here at Norbev we believe that we have a responsibility to care for and protect the surrounding environment in which we operate. It is important to us to co-ordinate our business activities
in a way that is sustainable and will make a positive impact on the community and environment. We are fully committed to improving our environmental performance across all of our
business activities and we encourage all of our stakeholders to join us in our effort to make Norbev a more environmentally friendly company.
We believe that our key environmental impacts are as follows;
- Energy consumption
- Waste management
- Water usage
In order to limit the environmental impacts of Norbev, we strive to:
1. Adapt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation.
2. We will meet and exceed all the relevant legal requirements that Norbev must comply with.
3. Realise the commitment needed from top management levels within the company. Without this the policy and the Environmental Management System will not succeed.
4. Minimise waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy.
5. Assess all of our activities and identify areas where we can minimise impacts.
6. Train all of our employees in good environmental practice and encourage employee involvement in environmental action.
7. Where possible aim to include environmental considerations when dealing with new customers.
8. Assist in developing solutions to environmental problems.
9. Continually assess the environmental impacts of all our operating procedures.
10. Commit to installing a pollution prevention work ethic
Current Environmental Activity:
- We have introduced a new waste management system that will segregate our waste and divert it from landfill.
- We are delivering training to our employees on various environmental issues.
We are delighted to announce that Norbev has recently achieved ISO 14001 accreditation. All our hard work and effort has paid off and we look forward to progressing our Environmental Management System further as the company continues to grow.